Photography Sightseeing Tours
- Departure time: varies daily.
- Location: 178 Water Street, Visitor Information Center, Charlottetown
- Duration: 5 hours (meal time excluded)
- Maximum: 5-6 people
- Vehicle: van
- This adventure will take you along scenic roads, past lighthouses, red cliffs, sandy beaches, and rolling farmlands.
- Along the way you will stop at various sites to take pictures and receive hands-on lessons from our photographer, Winston Maund. With over thirty-five years of professional experience, Winston will help you improve your photography skills.
- Please feel free to bring a picnic lunch. Surely, we can also arrange for your meal where locals eat at your own expense.
- Winston has been photographing the Island’s scenery, wildlife, and its people, and enjoys inspiring a love of photography in others. For him, "Photography is good therapy!"
- What to bring:
• Camera and/or smartphone, tablet
• Batteries (remember to charge them!)
• Extra memory cards
• Tri-pod (if you have one)
• Comfortable footwear (we will be walking)
• Sunglasses, hat, sunglasses for sunny days
• Rain coat and umbrella for rainy days
- The later afternoon trips with sunset images will be available as well. Please follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram for more information.